Through our nationwide Radio Rocks the Vote campaign, we are partnering with stations across the country in an unprecedented community service effort to register young Americans to vote.
Join the biggest brand in politics for young people by supporting our efforts to register millions of young voters in the upcoming and uber important 2013 elections! Here are some quick ways to get started:
- GET THE VOTER REGISTRATION TOOL
Get your own voter registration tool and register your listeners directly from your web site: Click here for the step-by-step information on how to download and customize your tool.
- DOWNLOAD ROCK THE VOTE PSAs
Share Rock the Vote PSAs with your listeners: Featuring the hottest artists and bands on the charts, we’ll encourage young voters to register and turn out on Election Day. Download now.
- “ROCK IT YOURSELF!”
Produce your own nonpartisan Rock the Vote PSA and submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll showcase the best on our website.
If you are interested in doing more and becoming an OFFICIAL Rock the Vote station click HERE.
Partnering with Rock the Vote provides:
- The opportunity to work with the biggest brand in politics for young people.
- Easy to execute community service project relevant to your audience.
- Fully packaged tool kit of materials including PSAs featuring the hottest artists and bands on the charts, online voter registration tool, logo, banner ads, etc.
- Instant access to information about everyone that registers through your website and the ability to track downloads in real time.
Email email@example.com for more information or if you have trouble downloading the files above.